If you are conscious of how you look with braces, Invisalign is the answer for you. Clear and almost invisible aligners will be used to gently align your teeth. They can be removed so that you can brush and floss easily.
What can be treated with invisalign?
- Crooked or protruding teeth
- Severe crowding or spacing of teeth
- Underbite or overbite
What are the advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces?
1. Clear and Almost Invisible – Invisalign is nearly invisible and can be worn without detection. If you are conscious with how you look with traditional braces, Invisalign is the answer for you.
2. Higher Comfort Level – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign does not require the use of metal wires and brackets. Instead, the aligners are made of smooth plastic that fits comfortably over your teeth, minimising any irritation to your gums or surrounding tissues.
3. Better Oral Hygiene– Unlike traditional braces that are permanently fitted to your teeth throughout your entire treatment, Invisalign aligners are removable. This allows you to brush and floss easily.
How does it work?
To develop a custom-fit treatment plan for you, you will first be required to do an impression of your teeth.
Following the scan, a series of custom-made aligners tailored specifically to your treatment needs will be provided and you can begin your invisalign treatment.
You will be required to return for follow ups every 6-8 weeks to check on your progress and to pick up your next sets of aligners which you will change every 2 weeks.
|Treatment Charges and Payment Plan|
$6488 (Inclusive of x-rays and study models)
Enjoy interest-free instalment payments of up to 24 months! For more information on our flexible payment plans, please click here.